888starz uzbekistan

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 286 through 288 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #48994 Reply
    crazy_njsn

      Sono finito su Crazy Time qualche settimana fa perche un collega me ne ha parlato e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. All’inizio ero scettico visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma hanno veramente tanta roba. Hanno roba di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche parecchie slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Parliamo di oltre duemila titoli, insomma c’e da perdersi.

      Il live casino e fatta davvero bene. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con croupier veri e si vede che e roba professionale. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime ed e una droga. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma i game show sono un altro livello. Un difetto che mi ha dato fastidio e che ogni tanto ci mette un attimo a caricare, ma ci convivi.

      Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time ti danno un 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, che non e il piu basso. C’e chi offre meno, ma almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano 20€. Potete controllare le promo aggiornate passando da [url=https://ffw-vogtareuth.de]crazytime[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

      I pagamenti non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato tramite Neteller e in 24 ore avevo i soldi. Veloce per i miei standard. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, si adatta bene allo schermo e non ho avuto crash. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, peccato.

      Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e mi hanno risposto in pochi minuti. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. La licenza e Curacao, che non e il massimo, ma i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per chi gioca dall’Italia non ho lamentele serie.

      #48996 Reply
      rolletto_yoea

        Been messing around on Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share what I think. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration took about a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which isn’t bad.

        The welcome bonus caught my eye — they matched 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at x35 and that could be worse honestly for this kind of offer. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza I think. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but that bonus cash gave me a solid session.

        Game selection at Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Must be 3000-odd games across the whole site. The live section is worth mentioning — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s sharp on my laptop.

        Getting money out has been where I was sceptical at first and so far no complaints. I withdraw to Neteller and funds hit in roughly a day. They also do Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out their bonus page on [url=https://conceptualdesign2021.com]rolletto casino[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — verification took like four days to process and dragged on a bit.

        Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in the browser — they don’t have an app but the mobile site is smooth. It’s fast and had a few goes on the bus no problems. Support is always on via live chat and I got an answer in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. They’re Curacao licensed — no UK licence so some people might care about that.

        Look, it’s not perfect — KYC speed plus the site design is a bit cleaner. But the games are class, payouts have been reliable for me, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.

        #49022 Reply
        revery_urOt

          So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like a couple of months and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

          The lobby is pretty stacked — there’s over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

          The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Neteller and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://harveyplanningconsultancy.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

          That said, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile site works fine but navigation could be smoother compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.

          Overall though, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a decent option — I’d just don’t expect their customer service speed.

        Viewing 3 posts - 286 through 288 (of 288 total)
        Reply To: Reply #36040 in 888starz uzbekistan
        Your information: