good day about page

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 4,381 through 4,384 (of 4,384 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #49693 Reply
    crazy_vlsn

      Sono finito su Crazy Time verso fine estate tramite un amico e non vi nascondo che mi ha sorpreso. All’inizio ero scettico perche ne ho provati tanti, ma hanno veramente tanta roba. Ci trovi titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Stimo piu di 2000 giochi in tutto, quindi c’e da perdersi.

      La parte live mi ha convinto parecchio. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e la qualita video e ottima. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime e ci perdi le serate. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma i game show sono un altro livello. Un difetto che mi ha dato fastidio e che la sera nei weekend qualche tavolo lagga, ma ci convivi.

      Quando ti registri su Crazy Time ti danno un 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, non il migliore ma nemmeno assurdo. C’e chi offre meno, ma almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano venti euro. Vi consiglio di guardare le offerte attuali passando da [url=https://carnicea.com]crazytime[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

      I pagamenti non ho avuto problemi. Accettano Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Veloce per i miei standard. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

      L’assistenza clienti risponde abbastanza in fretta. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e mi hanno risposto in pochi minuti. In italiano tra l’altro. Hanno licenza di Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, ma non ho mai avuto rogne. Per chi gioca dall’Italia non ho lamentele serie.

      #49705 Reply
      lottoland_ueEr

        Aloitin pelaamisen Lottolandissa joku aika sitten ja rehellisesti sanottuna alkuun oli skeptinen mutta ihan hyvin lahti kayntiin. Rekkarointi ei kestany kauaa, nimi ja sahkoposti ja pari vahvistusta ja paas sisaan. Ekan talletuksen tein kympilla Skrillin kautta ja rahat naky heti tililla. Se on semmonen asia minka huomaa heti — jos talletus tokkii niin en jaksa.

        Pelikirjastosta taytyy sanoo etta on aika laaja. Lottoland tarjoo tunnetuilta providereilta esim. NetEnt ja Evolution, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Ite pyorittelin Sweet Bonanzaa paaasiassa ja muutama kiva voitto iski. Kolikkopeleja on ainakin pari sataa ja sit on klassikot tietenkin. Yks miinus tosin — filtterit ei oo paras mahdollinen, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.

        Live casinosta loytyy Evolutionin livepoytia ja pelattiin Crazy Timea ja blackjackia kaverin kaa. Toimii hyvin myos kannykalla, ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Bonuksista puhuttaessa — ma sain talletusbonuksen ja ilmaiskierroksia. Wagering oli about 35-kertainen mika on ihan ok taso. Lue pienella painettu aina ennen ku ottaa bonuksen.

        Rahojen kotiuttaminen Lottolandilta meni mulle kohtuullisesti. Skrillilla meni noin paiva ja korttimaksu otti pari paivaa. Ihan perus mutta ei valittamista. Loydat bonuskoodit ja edut katevasti [url=https://adrianfiskphotography.com]Lottoland[/url] ennen ku rekisteroidyt. Asiakaspalvelu toimii chatin kautta ja oon saanu kohtuuajassa ku kysyin jotain.

        Puhelimella toimii selaimella eika tarvi ladata mitaan. Saitti latautuu hyvin eika patkimista oo ihan hyvin. Lottolandilla on EU-lisenssi eli silta osin ok. Toinen mika vahan hairitsi navigointi vois olla selkeempi, ei se iso juttu oo. Mut joo aion jatkaa siella ainaki toistaseks.

        #49834 Reply
        rolletto_cwea

          Been messing around on Rolletto for like a couple of months and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Found it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum which is fair enough.

          Their sign-up offer looked alright — I got a match of a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 spins thrown in. Wagering’s at 35 times which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash kept me going.

          Game selection at Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. There’s titles by Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live casino’s decent — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, quality’s really clean.

          Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test and actually it’s been fine. Tried Skrill mostly and it took under two days. They also do crypto like BTC and other options which is handy. I’d have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://mymadison.uk]rolletto[/url] before you sign up. The thing that bugs me — KYC took like four days to process and felt slow.

          Mobile-wise, Rolletto works well through Chrome — no app needed which I actually prefer. It’s quick enough and had a few goes lying in bed no problems. Support is live chat 24/7 and they replied in like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which some people might care about that.

          Look, it’s not flawless — KYC speed and the layout feels slightly cleaner. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and that welcome offer gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

          #49851 Reply
          rolletto_hrea

            I’ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly three months now and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of where I normally play. Registration took maybe a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.

            The welcome bonus caught my eye — I got a match of 100% up to five hundred euros and a couple hundred free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which isn’t the worst for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds kept me going.

            Game selection at Rolletto is honestly massive. You’ll find stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Book of Dead and some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live casino’s worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. Real croupiers streaming, stream is crisp even on mobile.

            Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and actually it’s been fine. I’ve used my Visa and the money came through in under two days. There’s also Bitcoin and other options if that’s your thing. I’d check out their bonus page on [url=https://1sendayan.com]rolletto casino[/url] to see for yourself. One gripe though — verification took ages to clear which dragged on a bit.

            Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in Safari — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. It’s fast and I’ve played on the bus without issues. Support is available round the clock via chat and I got an answer in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. They’re licensed out of Curacao — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

            Honestly, there are niggles — that slow verification and navigation could be busy. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

          Viewing 4 posts - 4,381 through 4,384 (of 4,384 total)
          Reply To: Reply #5706 in good day about page
          Your information: