- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
WilfordSAW
Mitchellcam
Really appreciate that the writer did not assume I would read every other related post first, and a look at cadetarenas kept that self contained feel going where each piece can stand alone, accessibility for new readers is a sign of generous editorial thinking and this site has clearly invested in that approach.
Gilbertobrove
Dennisvok
Now realising this site has been quietly doing good work for longer than I knew, and a look at ideasintoimpact suggested an archive worth exploring, sites with deep archives of consistent quality represent a different kind of resource than sites with viral hits and this one looks like the durable kind based on what I see.
Jacobgem
Reading this triggered a small reorganisation of my own thinking on the topic, and a stop at seovista furthered that reorganisation, content that affects the shape of my mental model rather than just decorating it with new facts is content with structural rather than informational impact and this site provides that.
CurtisGon
Now feeling mildly impressed in a way I do not quite remember feeling about a blog in a while, and a stop at etheraisles extended that mild impression, content that produces specific positive emotional responses rather than just neutral information transfer is content with extra dimensions and this site has those extra dimensions clearly.
Connormen
Quietly the post solved something I had been turning over without quite knowing how to phrase the question, and a look at createforwardexecutionplan extended that quiet solving, content that addresses unformulated needs is content with reader insight and this site has demonstrated that insight at a high rate across the pieces I have read recently.
KonnorSig
Felt the writer was speaking my language without trying to imitate it, and a look at edendome continued that natural fit, when a writers default voice happens to match what you find easy to read the experience feels frictionless and that is something I notice and remember about specific sites going forward.
Miguelmup
However selective I am about new bookmarks this one made it past my filter, and a look at fancyhale confirmed the bookmark was worth the slot, the precious slots in my permanent bookmark folder are difficult to earn and this site earned one without making me think twice about whether the slot was justified by the quality.
Jaimelip
Abelagews
Just wanted to drop a quick note saying this was a useful read on a topic I have been circling, no fluff, and a stop at musebeat added a few extra points that fit the same simple style which makes the whole site feel coherent rather than thrown together by many different writers with different goals.
DuncanTuh
Now considering the post as evidence that careful blog writing is still possible, and a look at growwithstrategyfocus extended that evidence, the broader question of whether the modern web can sustain quality writing has obvious empirical answers in sites like this one and seeing them is reassuring even when they remain a minority overall today.
RoyFus
Now realising this site has been quietly doing good work for longer than I knew, and a look at islemeadow suggested an archive worth exploring, sites with deep archives of consistent quality represent a different kind of resource than sites with viral hits and this one looks like the durable kind based on what I see.
Carmelovig
Now noticing that the post did not mention the writer at all, focus stayed on the topic, and a look at foxarbors continued that author absent quality, content that disappears the writer to focus on the substance is a particular kind of generosity and this site has clearly chosen the substance over the personality consistently.
HermanLox
A piece that exhibited the kind of patience that good writing requires, and a look at progresswithstructure continued that patient quality, hurried writing is easy to spot and this site reads as having been written without time pressure which produces a different feel than the rushed content that dominates much of the modern blog space.
-
AuthorPosts